Followers

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Testimonials from our Clients

Kube Studios Reviews

We asked our readers to email us some of their reviews of Kube Studios photography studios. Here is what we got back. For more information about Kube Studios visit their website. For more Kube Studios reviews, read their Yelp page.



 Marina Paenthale

When I went to Kube Studios, I had a brilliant experience and would
 recommend it to others who would enjoy experiencing modelling. I also
enjoyed the working staff, they were lovely and very professional as well
 as the photographer.


 Steph Taiwo  

 Thanks so much :) Also I'd like to say a huge thanks to Kube studios for
 everything :) I am now officially a fitness/commercial model signed by two
 agencies: Fusion Management and ModelsPlus!
 Yesterday I received an email that another agency, DK Models, also wants
 to represent me! I have an appointment with them on the 19th June 2014

 Shahn Smith 

 I would like to thank the Kube team managers/ makeup and hair
 stylist the photographer for a fantastic life time opportunity photo shoot
 really friendly made to feel welcome and relaxed the honesty and support
 giving and still there  :-) Over the moon with the outcome :-) True to
there word.

Follow Kube Studios on Twitter and like Kube Studios on Facebook too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment